Leland Klassen is a comedian from Abbotsford BC. Joell Haugan is a pastor from Swift Current SK. They discuss whatever comes to mind!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Episode 9 is underachieving!

Welcome to our underacheiving show! So, lower your expectations and enjoy. Seattle, Lent, dog training (again), new buzzverbs, cube farms, Steve Brown Etc. and it's sideshow called Etc, a marriage enrichment conference, the Rolling Stones, and Joell's new mic.

That's it. Kinda lame... but that's all we got.
Click here for the mp3 or right click on the RSS (orange) logo on the right and choose "copy link location" or "copy shortcut" and paste it into you podcasting program to subscribe (like Juice).

Check out Leland's website here: www.lelandklassen.com
Joell's website is here but under achieves as well.

Questions? Ask them at lelandandjoell@gmail.com.
Comments? Just click on the comments link below.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your show is hilarious! I used one of your bits in my English paper and I got an A. Thanks a bunch! I have a question for Leland: You have a show coming up at my church soon and I was wondering if it would be smart to go see it since I saw your show in September of last year. Thanks, ciao!

Joell said...

You'll undoubtedly get some of the same stuff but also some new stuff. He's always changing things... over time. :)